Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome To My Whirlwind

Welcome Everyone. My name is Celena Diana.  I created this blog to share my experiences of discovering, being treated for and surviving breast cancer. My purpose is to help educate and encourage people on two main concerns: having breast cancer does not have to be scary, and going through treatment does not have to be traumatic. Inside you will find many delightful stories about the beauty and kindness of strangers, friends, and family. Also you will find information on what I did to alleviate some of the side effects of cancer treatment, how to prepare for a doctors appointment, documenting symptoms, and keeping a hospital journal. Please feel free to ask questions, give testimony, leave comments or suggestions on the comments section of my blog. I am sure you will enjoy sharing my journey and the journey of others. Welcome to my whirlwind

No comments: